You’re there for your student,
we’re here for you.
Membership Enrollment for the 2016-2017 School Year Has Closed. Please check back at the start of the next academic year.
Join thousands of other college parents and receive exclusive benefits and protections for your student and family including:
- Deals and discounts just for college parents, including travel and wireless service.
- Personalized information, content and resources to help college parents and their families throughout the college years.
And The Student Protection Plan™ by GradGuard™ which includes these great benefits designed for College Life:
- Tuition Refund Insurance Provides reimbursement of education related expenses if a student is unable to complete classes for the semester due to a covered medical withdrawal. Tuition Refund Insurance is not available in all states.
- Accidental Death Provides student with a lump sum payment should their listed primary tuition payer die accidentally. This benefit is designed to help the student complete their education in the event of a loss.
- Cell Phone Protection Covers damage to or theft of an eligible cellular wireless telephone, up to $200 with a $50 copayment.
- Identity Theft Protection Reimburses up to $2,500 of covered expenses should the student experience a covered stolen identity event. Also offers one-on-one resolution assistance with fraud specialists.
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance Covers up to $80 in service charges per event, including towing assistance, battery service, flat tire assistance, fuel delivery, lock out assistance, and more. Four claims maximum per year.
- BaZing! Deals and Discounts Provides students access to national, regional and local merchant discounts via an online account and smart phone application.
The Student Protection Plan is a benefit program for College Parents of America, a national membership organization, and is managed by Next Generation Insurance Group. The description of coverage provided is for information purposes only. Actual coverage will be based on the terms and conditions of the benefits provided and may vary slightly dependent on state regulatory requirements.
Tuition Refund Insurance is underwritten by Markel Insurance Company, Deerfield, IL. Administrative office, Waukesha, WI. Coverage is not available in all states. Coverages, limitations and exclusions may vary by state. Refer to the full policy and member certificate for complete coverage details. Eligibility is based on student’s state of residence. If a withdrawal is due to a mental health issue, a hospitalization stay of at least 24 hours, within 30 days of the date of withdrawal, is required. In some states, this requirement may be modified to a 2-day hospitalization.
GradGuard is a service of Next Generation Insurance Group, LLC. For Next Generation Insurance Group licensing information, please visit https://gradguard.com/licensing-information