- The New York Times Magazine: Who Gets to Graduate?
- Chronicle of Higher Education: Colleges Hard Pressed to Explain Variations in Price
- Chronicle of Higher Education: The 6 Types of Prospective College Students Are Looking For
- New York Times: Fed Chair Yellen Tells N.Y.U. Graduates to Expect Failure and Learn From It
- Inside Higher Ed: Consumer Group Sues Education Department over Debt Collection Records
- Diverse Education: S.C. State University Runs Out of Cash, Wants to Tap Loan
- Chronicle of Higher Education: Debt Costs Consume Growing Part of U.S. Higher-Ed Dollar, Report Asserts
- Inside Higher Ed: Law School Admission Council agrees to stop flagging accommodated scores
College Parents of America, Weekend Reading Room (5/23/14)
Harvard College Library inscription. Image from flickr user Houghton Modern (cc license) Looking for an early jump on your Sunday paper? College Parents of America recommends that you try these recent stories about higher education.