- The Chronicle of Higher Education: Economists at Federal Reserve Bank of N.Y. Say College Is Worth the Cost
- Diverse: Issues in Higher Education: International Students Being Made to Feel at Home in U.S.
- The Wall Street Journal: Discover Student Loans Annual Survey: Majority of Parents Worried about Long-Term Impact of Student Loan Debt
- The Chronicle of Higher Education: Smart People Go to College, and Other Twists in Measuring the Value of a Degree
- USA Today: Colleges tout well-being, not just job prospects
- Inside Higher Ed: Hofstra Goes Test-Optional on Admissions
- Diverse: Issues In Higher Education: New Jersey Study Underscores Importance of State-level College Research
- Educational Policy Institute: The Continuing Nightmare: Tuition and Fees will Double in Less than 20 Years
- The Chronicle of Higher Education: Middle-Class Calif. Students Will Get Hundreds of Dollars in Tuition Grants
- Associated Press: Colleges Are Spending Billions In Campus Housing Boom
- Inside Higher Ed: U. of California Ends Limit on Tech Investments
- U.S. News and World Report: How Bad Is America at Saving for College?
- The Wall Street Journal: Surprising Findings on Two-Year vs. Four-Year Degrees
- The Consumerist: Not Everyone Has $100,000 In Student Loan Debt, But That Doesn’t Mean There’s Not A Problem
- The Chronicle of Higher Education: 3 Changes in Financial Aid That Democrats and Republicans Agree On
College Parents Weekend Reading Room (6/27/14)
Duke's Trinity College Library Reading Room, image by flickr user Duke Year Looks Looking for an early jump on your Sunday paper? College Parents of America recommends that you try these recent stories about higher education.