agnes scott college library. image by flickr user jkdatlanta (cc license)
Looking for an early jump on your Sunday paper? College Parents of America recommends that you try these recent stories about higher education.
- Inside Higher Ed: family debt hurts black students’ chances of graduating much more than it hurts white students’ chances of graduating
- Chronicle Vitae: The Professor Is In: The 3 Letters of Recommendation You Must Have
- Chronicle Vitae: Let’s All Stop Worrying About Grade Inflation
- Diverse Education: Being Intentional About Defining “College Life”
- The Chronicle of Higher Education: Lumina Suggests U.S. Policy Priorities for New Education Environment
- Inside Higher Ed: Up to 44 percent of students at for-profit colleges could lose access to federal financial aid under proposed “gainful employment” regulations, according to a new report from the sector’s trade group.
- The Chronicle of Higher Education: Wisconsin Professor Sues Former Student Over Online Reviews
- New York Times: Is College Worth It? Clearly, New Data Say