- Chronicle of Higher Education: Supreme Court Upholds Michigan’s Ban on Race-Conscious Admissions
- WSJ: Amid Affirmative Action Ruling, Some Data on Race and College Enrollment
- Chronicle of Higher Education: Who’s Looking for College-Educated Workers?
- Huffington Post: The Civil Role of Higher Education
- NPR: When Money Trumps Need In College Admissions
- Chronicle of Higher Education: Data Breach at Iowa State U. Exposes Nearly 30,000 Social Security Numbers
- NBC: College Tours Demystify Campus Life for Parents New to Higher Ed
- Chronicle of Higher Education: In Federal Complaints, Students Fault Sexual-Assault Policies at Columbia U.
- Slate: The Privatization of Our Public Colleges (in Two Charts)
- Chronicle of Higher Education: 18 U. of Texas Students Are Arrested After Sit-In Over Shared-Services Plan
College Parents of America, Weekend Reading Room (4/25/14)
image of NYC library reading room by flickr user MichaelKuhn_pics (cc license) Looking for an early jump on your Sunday paper? College Parents of America recommends that you try these recent stories about higher education.