image by flickr user utah state library (cc license)
Looking for an early jump on your Sunday paper? College Parents of America recommends that you try these recent stories about higher education.
- Al Jazeera America: Why Americans’ Trillion-Dollar College Debt Burden is Still Rising
- Lumina Foundation: College Costs and Prices: Key Facts for Policy Makers
- Vox: Here’s why your student loans are about to get more expensive
- Inside Higher Education: Fixing the Common Application
- Chronicle of Higher Education: Sen. Warren Proposes Allowing Student-Loan Borrowers to Refinance Debt
- Lumina Foundation: College Costs, Prices and the Great Recession
- Chronicle of Higher Education Book Club: ‘What Is College For?,’ Chapter 4: College Education Beyond the Elite
- Reuters: Making a financial stretch is key to saving for college
- Huffington Post: College Prospects: Do Parents Complete a Viable Due Diligence?