Looking for an early jump on your Sunday paper? College Parents of America recommends that you try these recent stories about higher education.
- Chronicle of Higher Education: Arts education and its economic benefits
- Inside Higher Ed: Flaws in the metric measuring the financial fitness of colleges
- New York Times: Prioritizing retirement savings vs prioritizing college savings
- Huffington Post: 5 questions parents should ask college financial aid officers
- Chronicle of Higher Education: National Bureau of Economic Research paper examines the link between college transfers and lower earnings
- Diverse Issues in Higher Education: Blacks, Latinos Projected to Lead Growth in U.S. Higher Education Enrollments
- Inside Higher Ed: Department of Education unveils gainful employment rule