At College Parents of America, we:
- Empower you to best support your student on the path to and through college, through a combination of aggressive advocacy, timely information and relevant discounts.
- Support you in your quest to learn as much as you can, as fast as you can and as well you can about the academic preparation your student needs in order to get ready for and succeed in college.
- Educate you about the various options for financing college, so that no doors of educational opportunity are closed to your family due to a real or perceived lack of funding choices.
- Represent you in the halls of Congress, and in state capitals, so that the parents who are paying much of the bill for higher education have a greater say in the policy decisions affecting higher education.
- Negotiate on your behalf with the providers of the products and services you and your student want and/or need as you move through this critical stage of life, a 10-year period that will take you and your student from the fears of that first day of middle school to the thrill of college graduation.
We aim to accomplish all of the above while keeping our price to you as low as possible, and our communications with you as effective as possible, giving you the information you need, exactly when you need it.
In addition to our sharing of information resources, we are also not shy about making recommendations.
So here are some suggested resolutions for you to make to your students.
We recommend that you resolve to serve as:
- An inspirational leader to your middle-school-age student, instilling in them a love of learning and a commitment to do the hard work necessary to excel in academics and in extra-curricular activities.
- A trusted advisor to your high-school-age student, bestowing in them a continuing sense of life’s limitless possibilities, while at the same time steering them toward wise choices in their personal and academic lives.
- A friend and mentor to your student already in college, supporting them from near or far, trusting them to make decisions, cheering them on when those choices are wise and being there to pick up the pieces when they lead to setbacks or failures.
If you like what you’ve just read about College Parents of America, then please consider joining today by clicking back to the home page, and following the steps in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
Thank you for visiting our website and best of luck in your own college parenting.