agnes scott college library. image by flickr user jkdatlanta (cc license)
Looking for an early jump on your Sunday paper? College Parents of America recommends that you try these recent stories about higher education.
- ABC News: Low-income students have inadvertently presented themselves as millionaires on an application for federal financial student aid — making it less likely they will qualify for grants and loans.
- The Chronicle of Higher Education: Cal State Campus Investigates Whether Student Death Stemmed From Hazing
- NAICU Washington Update: FY 2015 Student Aid Funding Stalled
- The Chronicle of Higher Education: Critics Assail Government’s Response to Student-Aid Fraud
- Bloomberg: One-Fifth of Colleges in U.S. Survey Lack Sex Assault Training
- The New York Times: Students Joining Battle to Upend Laws on Voter ID, College Students Claim Voter ID Laws Discriminate Based on Age
- VOX: Animated map: Watch 70 years of educational progress in 30 seconds
- The Chronicle of Higher Education: Rising Tuition Discounts and Flat Tuition Revenues Squeeze Colleges Even Harder
- NPRed: Big Data Comes To College
- Diverse: Issues in Higher Education: Colleges Get Financial Boost in Assisting First-Generation Students